47Lining, a Hitachi Vantara Company, helps customers build, operate and manage breathtaking “Data Machines” for their data-driven businesses.
At 47Lining, we believe in building high performance teams who are passionate about what they do. We enjoy learning from each other and our clients, and our spirit of collaboration permeates everything we do.
We are seeking experienced and versatile Senior and Junior Software Engineers to develop data and analytics services and solutions in AWS. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise-grade data platform services and infrastructure on the AWS platform, spanning ingest of IoT and other enterprise data sources, Big Data, machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Strong background in commercial-grade software development with Java, Python, SQL
- Hands-on experience developing advanced analytics in SQL, R, Spark or similar tools
- Experience with AWS architectures, development, and deployment
- Strong experience with middle-tier web services development (REST APIs)
- Ability to work across all layers of an application, from back-end databases through UI
- Proficient with SQL databases and knowledge of standard methodologies
- Experience with enterprise-scale data warehouse technologies (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Data Warehouse, Vertica, Redshift)
- Good working knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience managing applications in AWS and familiarity with core services including EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- Experience with deployment automation tools like Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Exposure to networking & load balancing solutions
- Ability to work with development teams to deliver high-quality
- Agile / Scrum development methodology
- System decomposition, architecture, design, and specification
- Excellent documentation habits
Key Focus Areas:
- Front End Application Development (Application Views & Controller)
- REST API design and development
- Domain Entity and Behavior Modeling, Design, and Implementation
- 3rd-party application, service and data integration
- Data Management, Mapping, Translation & Persistence
- Large-scale Data Management & Workflow
- Analytic development and automation
- Must hold at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Full-time, W-2 employee with benefits
If you are interested in this opening, please send email to: email@example.com