Data Warehousing with Amazon Redshift Jumpstart
Amazon Redshift is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse that makes it simple and cost-effective to analyze an organization’s data using existing business intelligence tools. Our Jumpstart engagement accelerates customer adoption with data ingest, transformation and aggregation for analytics. Jumpstart includes:
- Establishing a new or alternative data warehouse
- Prototyping of process to migrate selected data sources to the new warehouse
- Demonstration of query performance and warehouse solution price/performance
- Demonstration of existing or new business intelligence / visualization front end tools working with the new warehouse
- A roadmap and prioritized recommendations for activities beyond the PoC
Learn more about our 1 month
Data Warehouse Modernization Jumpstart Package
offering from 47Lining and our partners – AWS, Tableau and Matillion
We are an Amazon Redshift partner and have shared in many customer success stories including:
- 47Lining partnered with a gaming customer to scale their Internet-of-Things solution to ingest 1 Billion rows per day into Amazon Redshift Cluster (Currently at 48 Billion rows) and double event capacity prior to co-branded movie launch
- Our team delivered a predictive analytics solution for a cable channel’s OTT platform. The solution combined the power of Amazon Redshift, EMR and Machine Learning to empower our customer to understand their customer segmentation, deliver personalized content recommendations and predict customer churn with 71% accuracy.
- 47Lining moved FlowEnergy, a provider of HVAC optimization analytics, to a scalable Internet-of-Things collection and ingest flow, reducing complex query times from seventeen minutes to 8 seconds.
- We de-risked EEDAR’s migration to Amazon Redshift for their gaming industry analytics platform. Through transient Amazon Redshift clusters for data transformation, they no longer needed to provision always-on infrastructure.
- 47Lining trail blazed BDEX’s migration to Amazon Redshift for data warehousing / analytics. Now their OLTP system is synced with Amazon Redshift and each system can focus on its core strengths.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.