47Lining, a Hitachi Vantara Company, helps customers build, operate and manage breathtaking “Data Machines” for their data-driven businesses.
At 47Lining, we believe in building high performance teams who are passionate about what they do. We enjoy learning from each other and our clients, and our spirit of collaboration permeates everything we do.
We are seeking an experienced and versatile Software Engineering Project Manager. The ideal contributor will collaborate with management, engineering and customers to ensure consulting engagement success.
- Strong background facilitating engineering team collaboration
- Demonstrated history of software engineering development
- Ability to closely partner with management on team building
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) – AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level required
- Ability to work with development teams to deliver high-quality deliverables
- Agile / Scrum development methodology
- Excellent communication and documentation habits
- Strong problem decomposition, requirements gathering, and specification skills
Key Focus Areas:
- Communicate with customers to ensure successful translation of business needs into engineering projects
- Partner with customers and engineering to develop and execute project backlog, long-range plans, and roadmaps
- Ability to create strong first drafts of customer deliverables and work with engineering on completion
- Track successful patterns, develop templates
- Organize and track overall team activities using Jira/Confluence
- Must hold at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Full-time, W-2 employee with benefits
If you are interested in this opening, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org