47Lining, a Hitachi Vantara Company, helps customers build, operate and manage breathtaking “Data Machines” for their data-driven businesses.
At 47Lining, we believe in building high performance teams who are passionate about what they do. We enjoy learning from each other and our clients, and our spirit of collaboration permeates everything we do.
We are seeking experienced and versatile senior AWS Cloud QA engineers with a strong background in devops automation to focus on end-to-end test strategy and QA implementation for fully managed microservices built atop AWS services. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team developing and operating enterprise-grade services backbone products and services supporting industrial process optimization data lakes, agile analytics, and data ops platforms.
- Ability to work closely with development teams to ensure enterprise-grade quality Web services applications
- Ability to design and implement test automation approaches that meet business requirements
- Knowledge of test and verification methodologies including unit, functional, integration, volume, load and smoke/sanity, formal verification, random testing
- Experience with automated test frameworks (Selenium, Jmeter, Funkload)
- Experience generating test data sets, stimulus and coverage analysis
- Experience testing security in applications (firewalls, authentication)
- Extensive background in Linux system administration
- Strong experience with environment and deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, deployment pipeline specification and development.
- Experience managing applications in Amazon Web Services and familiarity with all of their core, compute, networking, storage, security, compliance, serverless, analytics, developer tools and deployment offerings
- Good working knowledge of deploying large scale applications and services to multiple environments
- Exposure to networking & load balancing solutions
- Deliver ongoing releases using tiered pipelines and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, and AWS CodeDeploy
- Proficient in usage of distributed revision control systems (git) with branching, tagging, and pull request workflows
- Create and maintain release and update processes using build tools like Maven
- Experience in provisioning and maintaining deployment environments using tools like CloudFormation, Teraform, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Strong scripting skills, preferably with Bash, Ruby and Python
- Excellent documentation habits
Key Focus Areas:
- Leadership in designing, authoring and implementing end-to-end QA plans for complex systems
- Ownership of QA plan across internal and customer stakeholders
- Integrate automated tests with continuous integration embedded with or in partnership with development teams
- Liaise with development team on test coverage to ensure quality
- Must hold at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
Full-time, W-2 employee with benefits
Flexible, but Boulder, Colorado is preferred
If you are interested in this opening, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org